The RESTORE UNIT… What to expect
For the finest rehabilitation care come to Willow Ridge Rehab, where our approach is simple:
Return each patient to his or her maximum level of functional independence through a team approach. As you complete each state of our recovery process, the following medical professionals will be with you every step of the way:
- Physicians specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Physical therapists specializing in increased flexibility, strengthening and mobility
- Occupational therapists trained in daily living skills
- Rehabilitation nurses providing care for patient and family education
- Psychologists providing insight into your disability and promoting your transition to independence
- Recreational therapists promoting physical and cognitive skills through leisure
- Social workers acting as a family liaison
- Caring attentive staff members
The RESTORE UNIT Eases Return to Home:
- The area’s provider of choice for a unique combination of skilled therapy service and accommodations.
- Many individuals are admitted to the Willow’s RESTORE UNIT post-hospitalization for short-term transitional services when recovering from a stroke, heart attack, post-surgical recovery, and complex medical management.
- The primary goal of our RESTORE UNIT is to rehabilitate an individual quickly and comprehensively and restore each patient to his or her previous level of functioning.
- Our unit is dedicated to facilitate the patient’s recovery and return to home.
Relax, Rehab, RESTORE:
The RESTORE UNIT features:
- Private and Semi-private rehab rooms
- Spacious single patient rooms designed to enhance safety, privacy, and comfort
- Private bathroom
- Fine dining room
- State-of-the-art therapy gym
- Complimentary local telephone service, refrigerators, internet access, and 32 inch flat screen televisions with cable
The RESTORE UNIT offers:
Enjoy healing quietude by yourself or with your family and friends in your own private care room. Your road to recovery begins with sleep when you want it, the support of loved ones, and a caring, skilled professional staff to meet your medical needs. Our mission is to create a healing environment — one that promotes quality of life during your recuperation. The peace of your own private room at the Willow Ridge Rehabilitation & Living Center will lift your spirits and help you to feel the warmth of home while you recover.
- Individualized treatment plans based on specific patient needs
- State-of-the-art medically supervised rehabilitation program
- One-on-one therapy programs
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation equipment
- Recovery goals measured throughout every rehabilitation stage
- Pain management
- Weight-bearing exercises
- Strengthening and endurance
- Range of motion exercises
- Long-term results
- Therapy offered seven days a week
- Nintendo Wii and Nintendo Wii Fit interactive gaming system for neuromuscular rehabilitation